Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being a part of the Marketing Success For Therapists Webinar! Now, let inspiration fuel action, as you embark into an exciting new era for your practice.
You may already know what new therapist marketing techniques you want to use. Hopefully, at least a few of them are outside of your comfort zone … as that just might just be where your dream client is living.
I recommend printing it out and keeping it close at hand as you develop your new marketing strategy and begin attracting your dream client.
I encourage you have a printed Marketing Success For Therapists workbook by your side before clicking play on this Webinar recording.
Articles, Tools, Links and Resources
We covered a lot in our hour together. As promised, here are a collection of links and resources to compliment the techniques we discussed.
You may also notice that I used the phrase “therapist marketing” several times in these first few paragraphs and headers. That’s because it’s the keyword I’m targeting on this page.
As you see, I have integrated it into the page in a natural way, while repeating it several times. SEO boost, here we come.
Developing a Marketing Plan
- ARTICLE: Write a Marketing Plan
- ARTICLE – RELATED FIELD: How to Write a Physical Therapist Marketing Plan
Designing Your Web Site
Doing SEO On Your Site
- ARTICLE: A Beginner’s Guide to SEO
- ARTICLE: A Visual Guide to Keyword Targeting and On-Page SEO
- RESOURCE: Free Backlink Finder
Claiming Your Local Business Listing
Lining Up Speaking Engagements
Using Therapist Directory Sites
- Psychology Today
- AAMFT Members get a free 6 month trial – here are the details
- Network Therapy
- Good Therapy
- Therapist Locator
- Therapy Tribe
- ARTICLE: Do I Need a Psychology Today Profile?
- ARTICLE: Why Therapy Directory Sites are a Waste of Time
- ARTICLE: Therapist Directories: Are They Worth Your Time (and Money)