Book a Free Q&A Call
You Are Amazing.
You’ve dedicated your life to helping people live fuller, happier, and more balanced lives … which is something that’s needed now more than ever.
So why are you having so much trouble filling your practice with paying clients?
Some months, everything is going great. Then, the well dries up.
Maybe your referral sources stopped sending you referrals. Or, perhaps your website no longer reflects what you do.
Whatever is going on, I’m here to help.
founder + head creative
Therapist Web Design Portfolio
The Chicken or the Egg.
I was recently chatting with a therapist who was vacillating between her options for a complete website redesign.
“I need a way to drive traffic to my website before I make plans on how to make my site fancier,” she told me.
My response to her came in the form of a stream of consciousness, which I want to share with you today …
- You need steady traffic to your website to get more clients.
- Your website doesn’t inspire people to reach out.
- An effective website costs money.
- You can’t afford a new website without having more clients.
- You can’t get more clients with the website you have.
And with that, your head begins to spin …